The UV4XL Modular UV Curing tool is a powerful 375 watt per inch air cooled unit that offers large area coverage. A rugged and heavy-duty unit that is still simple to use. Its modular construction makes for easy transportation. And it’s an economical choice that will pay you back in days, not months. Industrial strength UV, direct from the factory in Vermont where the units are built, built to last.
- Very effective 1,500 watt – flood cure unit shown with Optional Docking Station
- Can be used in conjunction with an overhead conveyor, chain conveyor, rotator system
- Can be shielded with sheetrock, metal or Blue Angel curtain system.
- Rapid Restart
- Docking station sold separately
- Basic straight handle is included, aluminum L handle as pictured is available at additional cost
Ideal for large parts and three dimensional items.
Cures most clear coatings ,adhesives , hard coats, cures some opaque depending on formulation. Used on Bathtubs, countertops, Aircraft windshields and exteriors, Boats, Musical instruments, silk screening.
This unit is currently used on aircraft where precision and reliability are key factors
- 120/110 Vac 60 Hz 1 phase ,
- 17A. (220/240v unit available)
Dimensions & Weight:
- Head : W 5.25″ X L 11.00″ X H 4.00″
- Power pack: W 10″ X L 10″ X H 5″
- Head : 3.5 lbs. Power pack: 39 lbs
- 35-120°F approx
Lamp Life Wavelength:
- 1,200 to1,400 hrs. 365 NM Broadband UVABC *Depending on the number of off/on cycles.
- 5Year parts warranty- longest in the industry.
- Lamps are warranted to start but are not covered for breakage or longevity
- For specifics see separate warranty sheet.